Every Tuesday Night at DCH is Open Mic Night. It’s where new comics, old comics, good comics, and bad comics, all try out their material for you, the audience. Free to watch and free to go up.
Doors open at 7PM for Happy Hour. Show starts around 8PM. It’s a casual, come and go atmosphere. So stop by for some free comedy and delicious beers this Tuesday!
Open Mic Rules for Comedians:
1. If you’d like to sign up for open mic, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on the Sunday before the Open Mic when you would like to go up. Your email does NOT confirm your spot on the list. You will receive an email Tuesday with a list of the performers for that week’s open mic. List order is subject to change.
2. Each Comic gets 3-5 minutes.
3. You will get a one minute light from the back when you have one minute of time left. Please respect the light if you’d like to continue to go up each week.
4. While we don’t put a strict sensorship on material, if your material is too offensive, the open mic hosts reserve the right to ask you to cut your set short and/or ask you to leave.
5. Please be patient with the hosts. Hosting an open mic show is a thankless job, and they are working hard to keep the show going. Once you know your place on the list, no need to ask them again. They’ll notify you if it has changed.
6. Have fun!
The current open mic hosts are Grant and Christian. Buy them a beer or give them a hug, or both. Hosting Open Mic is a fun, but thankless job!